Writing VB Add-In in Visual C++
Author Message
 Writing VB Add-In in Visual C++

Hi!

From my understanding there must be an easy way to write VB add-ins in VC++.
It's all a matter of implementing an appropriate COM interface. Is there any
good sources or samples on that issue? I've tried to write one straight
forward ActiveX DLL that just implemented IDTExtensibility interface, though
VB6 somehow believes that it isn't a valid VB add-in.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. A problem with ocx written in visual c++ only in vb (oca problem)

2. Visual Basic 4.0 usage of DLLs written in Visual C++ 4.0

3. How to write Visual C++ DLL's and call them from Visual Basic

4. Visual Basic 4.0 usage of DLLs written in Visual C++ 4.0

5. Visual C++ & Visual Age c++

6. VB4/5 importing functions from a DLL written in Visual C++ 5

7. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

8. Problems to see a DLL written in Visual C++

9. Outllok visual C++ addin

10. Visual Basic add-in for C++

11. Visual C++ and Visual Basic and Visual J++

12. Writing C++ dll for VB use