Has anyone EVER gotten this one to work?? ;-((
Author Message
 Has anyone EVER gotten this one to work?? ;-((

Killing Any Form's Close Menu and 'X' Button - SDI, MDIParent or MDIChild
http://www.*-*-*.com/
All it seems to do on any of my  Win98 machines is Kill VB6!!! Like
CRASHOLA!!
Haven't tried NT but it doesn't matter as most of my target platform on this
app is Windoze 9x
I wonder if Randy Birch is aware that his site has this buggy code? I
notified via email,
but who knows whether he reads it (especially since this one has been there
since
Aug 15 and apparently updated Dec 16) .
Neila

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Has anyone EVER gotten this one to work?? ;-((
i dont have any problem doing that (i have 98). go to http://www.allapi.net/
there is code there that shows how to do this.

trippz

Quote:
> Killing Any Form's Close Menu and 'X' Button - SDI, MDIParent or MDIChild
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/system/killclosemdi.htm
> All it seems to do on any of my  Win98 machines is Kill VB6!!! Like
> CRASHOLA!!
> Haven't tried NT but it doesn't matter as most of my target platform on
this
> app is Windoze 9x
> I wonder if Randy Birch is aware that his site has this buggy code? I
> notified via email,
> but who knows whether he reads it (especially since this one has been
there
> since
> Aug 15 and apparently updated Dec 16) .
> Neila

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.NET comes as close to having pointers as VB ever has

2. Anyone gotten ListView SubItemImages + FullRowSelect + Sorting working?

3. anyone gotten VB6 ActiveX doc to work?

4. Has anyone ever notice this?

5. Anyone ever heard of

6. Anyone ever heard of

7. Anyone ever heard of POWER-BASIC

8. Anyone ever heard of POWER-BASIC?

9. Has anyone ever seen this before!

10. Has anyone ever tried Borland's Delphi???

11. Anyone has ever used FramePlus ?

12. Has anyone ever used the Microsoft CAB Api?