IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL
Author Message
 IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

I have a VB DHTML application. It works 100% but when I close IE I get
the following error:

"IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at
015f:66069369."

I'm using VB6, IE5, Win98.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Peter Scholtz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

2. invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

3. Invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

4. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault

5. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

6. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

7. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

8. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

9. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

10. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

11. wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

12. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module V32.DLL