REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD
Author Message
 REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

Can someone please send me a copy of:

OLEPRO32.DLL
MFC40.DLL
 MSVCRT40.DLL

I need the files to be off the Visual Basic v4.0 Standard Ed CD.

I have Visual Basic v4.0 Standard ED but is on 3.5" disks and I need
these files.

I reason is that I have the newer versions of these files as I have
Office 97.  Visual Basic Needs the old files to work with setup routing
as described at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Can some one please send me these files by email from the Visual BasicCd
in the \vb\system directory.

Thanking in advance,

Geoff

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

You should be able to expand these from your floppies.

Quote:
> Can someone please send me a copy of:

> OLEPRO32.DLL
> MFC40.DLL
>  MSVCRT40.DLL

> I need the files to be off the Visual Basic v4.0 Standard Ed CD.

> I have Visual Basic v4.0 Standard ED but is on 3.5" disks and I need
> these files.

> I reason is that I have the newer versions of these files as I have
> Office 97.  Visual Basic Needs the old files to work with setup routing
> as described at:

> http://premium.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q162/5/18.asp

> Can some one please send me these files by email from the Visual BasicCd
> in the \vb\system directory.

> Thanking in advance,

> Geoff

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

Quote:

>Can someone please send me a copy of:

>OLEPRO32.DLL
>MFC40.DLL
> MSVCRT40.DLL

>I need the files to be off the Visual Basic v4.0 Standard Ed CD.

>I have Visual Basic v4.0 Standard ED but is on 3.5" disks and I need
>these files.

>I reason is that I have the newer versions of these files as I have
>Office 97.  Visual Basic Needs the old files to work with setup routing
>as described at:

>http://premium.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q162/5/18.asp

>Can some one please send me these files by email from the Visual BasicCd
>in the \vb\system directory.

>Thanking in advance,

>Geoff

They are on their way in a .zip file attached to an email.

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need MFC40.DLL, OLEPRO32.DLL, and MSVCRT40.DLL BADLY!!!!!!!!!! P

2. Need MFC40.DLL, OLEPRO32.DLL, and MSVCRT40.DLL BADLY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

3. MSVCRT.DLL, MSVCRT20.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

4. Unable to Locate DLL (MSVCRT40.dll)

5. Unable to Locate DLL (MSVCRT40.dll)

6. MSVCRT.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

7. Write Access Error with MSVCRT.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

8. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

9. VB4/16 and OLEPRO32.DLL

10. Help: Comctl32, Comdlg32, Dblist32 problems porting VB4 to VB5 (VB5 GPF in Mfc40.dll)

11. OLEPRO32.DLL (VB4 and WIN95 Differences)

12. ???Convert ActiveX DLL to standard DLL