Help with VB/Crystal Reports
Author Message
 Help with VB/Crystal Reports

I have an app that fills a dbgrid with data from an access 97 db. I then
transfer this data to an already made Crystal Report. The problem I have is
that there are to many fields in the db to fit on one page of a report. I have
tried to make multiple pages but got absolutely nowhere. I need the first five
fields (or columns) to be on one page and the rest of the fields to be on the
appreciated.

Sat, 10 May 2003 10:05:19 GMT
 Help with VB/Crystal Reports
If you're using VB to front end an access database, why are you populating a
Crystal Report.  Why not create your report in Access and get VB to print
out this report instead.  That way you can use the Access Object
Model...much easier unless you have graphical output to generate....
Steve

Quote:
> I have an app that fills a dbgrid with data from an access 97 db. I then
> transfer this data to an already made crystal report. The problem I have
is
> that there are to many fields in the db to fit on one page of a report. I
have
> tried to make multiple pages but got absolutely nowhere. I need the first
five
> fields (or columns) to be on one page and the rest of the fields to be on
the
> appreciated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Good Reporting Tool for VB to SQL (Currently Use Crystal) or Crystal w/SQL Help Appreciated

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

4. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

5. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

6. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

7. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

8. Help !!! VB program with Crystal report

9. HELP WITH CRYSTAL REPORTS IN VB

10. HELP! -- Crystal Reports and VB

11. Help pls - Crystal Reports/ Access/ VB - Urgent

12. help : VB 5.0 and Crystal Report