I have a web application that uses MSFlexGrid and I am trying to
figure out the best way to download the MSFlexGrid control to our
user's desktop.
I have tried using the CODEBASE attribute to the object tag that
references the MSFlexGrid on our asp page.
The CODEBASE attribute seems to work on a developers machine that has
vb installed, but not on machines without VB.
A copy of MSFlxGrd.ocx is saved in the windows system directory on the
machines without VB, but the grid still would not show.
The cab file I'm using is from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

 <OBJECT classid="clsid:6262D3A0-531B-11CF-91F6-C2863C385E30"
height=245 id=msfgObjectGrid style="HEIGHT: 245px; LEFT: 0px; TOP:
0px; WIDTH: 750px" width=245
codebase= http://www.*-*-*.com/
VIEWASTEXT>

I tried moving MsFlxGrd.cab to my iis site and accessing the cab files
there.
I have also tried creating my own cab file (with MSFlxGrd.ocx in it)
using VB application setup wizard - create internet download setup and
saving it on my iis.
Both did not work. I get a dialog box asking me if I want to install
the cab file and on the bottom there is a message "The publisher can
not be determined due to the problems below: Authenticode signature
not found".
Even it I click the "yes" button nothing will load.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Renilda Krisanto

Wed, 19 May 2004 06:06:33 GMT

1. Looking for MSFLxGrd.OCX file

2. Runtime error 339 with msflxgrd.ocx

3. Looking for Tools MSFLxGrd.OCX

4. MSFLXGRD.OCX Error

5. msflxgrd.ocx

6. No licence for Msflxgrd.ocx

7. Error 50003 with msflxgrd.ocx

8. Runtime-Error 339 MSFLXGRD.OCX

9. Problem with the msflxgrd.ocx! Need Help

10. Problem installing the vb5 control msflxgrd.ocx

11. MSFLXGRD.OCX

12. msflxgrd.ocx