Training
Author Message
 Training

I am interested in learning Visual Basic.
Does anyone know of an appropriate  training centre /
or college running a VB course.

course requirements

- in, or close to London, England

-  not full time. I would prefer evenings, but might be able to
do day release, eg 1 day per week

-  Microsoft approved, leading to appropriate certificates

Thanks in advance

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Training
I am interested in learning Visual Basic. Does anyone know of an appropriate
training centre / or college running a VB course.

course requirements

- in, or close to London, England

-  not full time. I would prefer evenings, but might be able to
do day release, eg 1 day per week

-  Microsoft approved, leading to appropriate certificates

Thanks in advance

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

2. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

3. GOOD TRAINING? BAD TRAINING?

4. Can u recommend training

5. Advanced Access Training

6. Suggestion on VBA Training

7. Training Intellimouse

8. Training for Application Development in Access

9. Help with Access (Commercial Post for Training Videos)

10. Scheduling Training Sessions With Outlook

11. Training Path question

12. Training books/URLS for VBA course