saving generated images
Author Message
 saving generated images
i have a simple program that generates an image in a picture box.  is there an
easy way to save the created image?  i already tried to copy the image onto the
clipboard using the picturebox's picture property, but this did not work.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Stan.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 saving generated images
The SavePicture method, perhaps?

Steve

Quote:

>i have a simple program that generates an image in a picture box.  is there
an
>easy way to save the created image?  i already tried to copy the image onto
the
>clipboard using the picturebox's picture property, but this did not work.
Any
>suggestions?

>Thanks,

>Stan.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. image(graph) generated in excel needs to saved as gif file

2. How to save my drawing graphic as image???i did load from image

3. I need to save an image from an image list to a file

4. Saving WANG image control images

5. Retrieve Bitmap of preview image - Summary Info - Save Preview Image

6. Save image in Sql Server and retrieve image from sqlserver to vb

7. Saving user changes to a vba-generated message

8. Generating gif image

9. Generate thumbnail image with ASP/VBScript

10. COM generating images for ASP??

11. generate barcodes as images on a web page

12. generate dynamic barcodes as images on my page