MS ACCESS Class name
Author Message
 MS ACCESS Class name

I have a 4.0, 16 bit application that executes an Access application
that is on a CD. I can't allow the user to fire up this application more
than once. I plan to use the FindWindow API call to see if the
application is already running, but I need to know the Access class name
in order to do this. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.

Kim

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS ACCESS Class Name

2. MS Word 8 Class Name

3. Calling a Function in an MS Access Class/Form/Module from an outside application

4. Accessing MS Java Class from VB?

5. Accessing Classes by name

6. OnAction in MS Access within class

7. Access to Class Names in OCX

8. Exposing Properties collection in custom classes as many MS Classes do

9. Exposing a Properties collection in custom classes as many MS Classes do

10. Reading File Names into MS Access

11. Column Name with Space in MS ACCESS DB

12. retrieving names of tables in a MS-Access database