Getting Printers and setting default
Author Message
 Getting Printers and setting default

Hello all,

Is there a way in VB 4 under Win95 to get a list of the printers on
the computer, and then set the default printer?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Paul

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Printers and setting default

Hello,

I found an answer to my own question.  I am using the Common Dialog
for printing with the flag set for Print Setup dialog.  I also set the
property for Default printer to true.  This enables the user to change
the default printer on the system.

Thanks to all who read my original post.

Paul

Quote:

>Hello all,

>Is there a way in VB 4 under Win95 to get a list of the printers on
>the computer, and then set the default printer?

>THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

>Paul

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

2. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

3. Setting application default printer and setting its properties (VB5)

4. Setting via API the default printer settings

5. Getting the printer settings without initialising the printer?

6. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

7. printer default to non-default printer

8. Getting system default printer...

9. Getting the name of the default printer

10. problem getting default printer hdc in NT4

11. Getting Default Printer Dimensions using API

12. Code to set default printer