magnifying glass effect
Author Message
 magnifying glass effect

Hi all,

I have a trouble.

I want to do a magnifying glass effect of a picture in Vb.
If I click the right button the size of the my picture should be
greater, and I click the left mouse, the Picture should be smaller.
I have used an API call but doesn't work fine.
I have search on the web, but I haven't found any sample.

Someone know how can I do this?. Some idea?

Thanks and Regards.

Jorge Serrano
1997 Madrid (SPAIN-Europe)

INTERNET:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
FORO EN ESPA?OL SOBRE Visual Basic
SPANISH Web Site
http://www.*-*-*.com/
or
http://www.*-*-*.com/

INTRANET:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
(with psw)

FIDONET:
2:341/64.16

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom Magnify Glass?

2. magnify the scrollbars in dbgrid

3. How do you MAGNIFY the view?

4. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

5. Hour Glass

6. hour glass mouse pointer

7. hour glass

8. Help: Cursor becomes hour glass on form unload

9. Looking Glass Software

10. changing the cursor to an hour glass?

11. Changing the icon to an hour glass?

12. glass form!