 Linking Excel sheets in VB5

Hi,
I would like to link an Excel sheet to
my Acces database using the following
code :

    Dim db as database
    Dim td As TableDef

    Set db = Opendatabase("c:\db1.mdb")
    Set td = db.CreateTableDef("ExcelTable")

    tdfLinked.Connect = "Excel 5.0;
DATABASE=c:\test.xls"
    tdfLinked.SourceTableName = "test"
    dbsTemp.TableDefs.Append tdfLinked

Everything works fine until I reach the Append
line.
The error nr. is 3011, telling me that Jet Engine
cannot find the object test.

What should I do ? Make a reference ? Change
something in my Excel file ?
Please help !

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

2. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

3. Creating Excel sheets from VB5

4. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

5. Embedding Excel Sheet in a VB5 application

6. Creating an Excel sheet from VB5 Enterprise

7. Accessing Excel sheets from VB5

8. Excel Linking and Excel/Access Linking

9. Importing Lotus sheet data to linked table...

10. using vb to creat data base linked t a spread sheet

11. Excel Sheet Names - Excel.Application.Sheets("sheet1")

12. Linking to Excel - many Excel processes left open?