Source codes of a Label object
Author Message
 Source codes of a Label object

Does someone have or know where I can find the source codes of a control
working like the Label control? Thanks

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Source codes of a Label object
You could make one yourself
by creating a new ActiveX Control project,
adding a Label to the UserControl
and then using the
ActiveX Control Interface Wizard to
add the desired properties and methods.

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Source codes of a Label object
It's what I currently have, but I want the source codes to improve the speed and
memory required for my form. I use a lot of instances of the control.
Quote:

> You could make one yourself
> by creating a new ActiveX Control project,
> adding a Label to the UserControl
> and then using the
> ActiveX Control Interface Wizard to
> add the desired properties and methods.

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Source codes of a Label object
How about using the Print command?  It works real well if your labels
are on a form, or picture box...

LFS

Quote:

> It's what I currently have, but I want the source codes to improve the speed and
> memory required for my form. I use a lot of instances of the control.

> > You could make one yourself
> > by creating a new ActiveX Control project,
> > adding a Label to the UserControl
> > and then using the
> > ActiveX Control Interface Wizard to
> > add the desired properties and methods.

> > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> > The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for simple label app with source code

2. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

3. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

4. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

5. Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code

6. Create Label Object In Code

7. Make a Label from code without any pre-existing label on the form

8. A great source-code-source

9. Label objects vs. picture objects

10. Code 128c Barcode generator source code

11. Extracting Source Code from a Code Module

12. Source code - Postal Code