Problems with MAPI(OCX)
Author Message
 Problems with MAPI(OCX)

Hi All,

        I am a newbie in Visual Basic programming, and I am now having
problems which make me puzzled. I am currectly developing an application
which send an mail message to somebody else already have their name
listed in the exchange server when some events happened. I followed the
sample provided with VB4 and I encounter a problem is that I can't
send out the mail message if there user isn't previous logon to the
exchange server. I tried to assign a dummy username and password when
the form loaded but it just can't send the message anything out until
the user manually logon to the exchange server in Outlook. All I want is
send out the message automatically without the user intervention ( input,
usernam, password or logon to the exchange server) Is it possible to do so?
Please email me if you have any advice! Any suggestion is welcome and
appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Charlton

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with MAPI(OCX)

2. VB5.0 MAPI Message OCX Problem???

3. MAPI OCX Problem

4. mapi problem on non mapi systems

5. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

6. Mapi.Ocx

7. MAPI.OCX

8. Attachments with MAPI OCX on NT

9. Mail eXtension Version 1.60 RELEASE VBX OCX DCU - MAPI VIM SMTP POP3

10. Mail eXtension Version 1.60 BETA 5.03 VBX OCX DCU - MAPI VIM SMTP POP3

11. Sending HTML using MS MAPI.ocx

12. MAPI OCX Controls Are Unstable