I need help on DLL's for a newbie
Author Message
 I need help on DLL's for a newbie

       I'm semi-new to VB and I want to learn how to use/acess DLL's. By what I have seen, DLL's look very complex but I hope I
am wrong, where can I find some GOOD and SIMPLE text help on DLL's?

(e-mail would be preferred)
Thanks!
--
      ******Joey DeStefano *****

Wed, 08 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie needs help with 'REPLACE'

2. .DLL newbie question - detecting external DLL's?

3. VB Newbie needs HELP with API's and Syntax

4. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll

5. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll

6. newbie needs help with calling a DLL

7. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll

8. Newbie needs help in reading installed programs from the registry using RegObj.dll

9. Newbie needs help with VC++ DLL

10. Newbie needs help calling DLL

11. Newbie needs help with DLL calling...

12. Help needed for writing DLL's using MASM