I am seeking a VB job in or near Chicago IL
Author Message
 I am seeking a VB job in or near Chicago IL

Yes this is off topic, but do consider that I wish to reach those of
us who already work in VB and are proud enough of their employ to
recommend an opening that might exist where they work - as well as the
recruiters and employers that scan this group.

I have 2-3 years employed experience with VB and many other languages
and am seeking a job in or west of Chicago IL.  I wish to find a job
working with VB and possibly Internet CGI...

Please email    midknyte [at] execpc [dot] com
to continue this conversation and to request a resume.

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB-CHICAGO,IL-Java, C/C++, Databases...

2. US-IL-CHICAGO AREA : VB DEVELOPER POSITION

3. US-IL, Chicago, VB, VC++ P/A Needed

4. IL-Chicago//LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER/WEB ACCESSIBLE APPLICATIONS

5. IL-Chicago//LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER/WEB ACCESSIBLE APPLICATIONS

6. EXCELLENT VB JOB OPPORTUNITY - ROSEMONT, IL

7. VB JOB OPPORTUNITY - ROSEMONT, IL - URGENT - REPLY BY FEB 12 1999

8. VB Job opportunity - Rosemont IL

9. VB Job opportunity - Rosemont IL

10. Chicago - seeking 2 VB prog/analysts

11. Chicago - Seeking VB Expert!

12. CHICAGO -- Seeking VB Programmer