### HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\...
Author Message
 ### HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\...

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\user information"
in the register.
My program needs to find data about the user, and to simplify such a task, I
prefer trying to figure out this information alone, and then check with the
user if it is correct.

The problem is that this part of the register is in the Windows installation
language: i.e. a French windows has French keys.
Could anybody be kind enough to send me the names of the keys, the first one
being "default first name=". (in .txt file preferably.)
Thanks
Julien

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie, how to write a value to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

2. load registry hive to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

3. Creating Registry Keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

4. Writing to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

5. Retreving Settings From HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE

6. Saving Windows Registry Settings to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

7. Can't write to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

8. How to create registry key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

9. hkey_local_machine access

10. Creating a script to modify a HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE variable in windows registry (98/95)

11. Making Registry Changes in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE & Vista

12. Modify a Key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE