I want a Non-Common Control found in Common Dialog
Author Message
 I want a Non-Common Control found in Common Dialog

VB does not have that puppy ... you'll have to roll your own.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

http://www.*-*-*.com/

> I know about the more common Drive and Folder list box controls, what
> I want is the combination control you find in Common Dialog.

> It's the one that is a drop-down box listing all of the drives, the
> plus-signs to expand drives, and the folder tree.  Where is it?

> I'm running all this under Windows 2000.  When I open a project,
> there's the control in the open project dialog box!  That's the guy,
> in case you don't know which one.

Thu, 06 May 2004 11:27:54 GMT

1. Common Dialog And Common Control Classes

2. Error 429: VB5 says license info not found for common dialog control

3. Question about the Common Dialog print dialog control

4. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

5. Common Dialog License information not found

6. Cannot find Common Dialog 5.0 in VB5 !!!!!!

7. Common dialog: Find/Replace

8. Using a common dialog to find *directories*, not files

9. VB 5 & Find/Replace Common Dialog

10. Common Dialog License information not found

11. Common Dialog for finding Path

12. Common dialog object not found