Unload MDI Child forms
Author Message
 Unload MDI Child forms

I need of a subroutine that unload all mdi child forms loaded in a mdi form
without unloading the mdiform too.

BYE

Emiliano Bruni
Tercom S.r.l.
Teramo (Italy)

Tue, 06 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Unload MDI Child forms

Hi Emiliano.

I use this procedure:

Private Sub CloseChildForms()
  ' Turn on error handling
  On Error Resume Next

  ' Reset Err
  Err = 0

  ' Unload all child forms
  Do Until Err
    Unload mdiMainMenu.ActiveForm
  Loop
End Sub

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

"When the going gets tough, the weird turn pro."
         -- R. Duke

> I need of a subroutine that unload all mdi child forms loaded in a mdi
form
> without unloading the mdiform too.

> BYE

> Emiliano Bruni
> Tercom S.r.l.
> Teramo (Italy)

Tue, 06 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Unload MDI Child forms

Quote:

>I need of a subroutine that unload all mdi child forms loaded in a mdi form
>without unloading the mdiform too.
>BYE

Hello Emiliano!
Take a look in the help related to the forms collection.  This
collection tracks all forms that the application currently has loaded.
You can loop through this collection and check the MDIChild property
to determine whether or not to unload it.

Hope this helps!

--
J. Boyd Nolan, PE

Voice:(405) 739-1916    FAX:(405) 739-1095
Boeing Aerospace Operations

Tue, 06 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unloading MDI Child Forms

2. Unloading MDI Child Forms

3. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

4. MDI Help - Prevent Child Form from Exiting in Unload Event

5. GPF in Krnl386.exe crashes VB5 IDE on unload of MDI child form

6. MDI Help - Prevent Child Form from Exiting in Unload Event

7. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

8. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

9. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

10. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

11. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

12. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms