VB6 - Retrieving JPG, GIF and custom files from Resource DLL
Author Message
 VB6 - Retrieving JPG, GIF and custom files from Resource DLL

Hello,

I created a resource file with BMP, ICO and CUR files. I have no problem
retrieving these.
I added JPG and GIF files as CUSTOM-files.
I then compiled the resource file into a DLL.

??? How can I retrieve the CUSTOM-files using VB6 (Entreprise Edition/SP3)
???

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. GIF/JPG in Resource File to Picture control

2. HOWTO: GIF/JPG in Resource File to Picture control

3. HOWTO: GIF/JPG in Resource File to Picture control

4. GIF/JPG in Resource File to Picture control

5. REQ:JPG or Gif file custom control

6. Custom Control to load JPG or GIF Files

7. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

8. REQ: 32 bit .OCX or .DLL that converts .jpg and/or .gif files to .bmp

9. GIF image in resource files ? VB6

10. Q: How to retrieve an GIF or JPG graphic image from the web

11. Q: How to retrieve an GIF or JPG graphic image from the web

12. Resource files and Custom resource