Problem in Cristal Multicolumns report
Author Message
 Problem in Cristal Multicolumns report

My database have two fields (Group and Cod),
I want create a multicolumns cristal report as following :

                  Group1
1                       6
2                       7
3                       8
4
5
Group2
1                       4
2                       5
3                       6

But cristal report generate following report :
        Group 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
        Group2
1                                4
2                                5
3                                6

But Group 2 correct only occurs in break page, another group printted in
one columns.

Anybody help-me ?

Tanks for all
Claudio Mancio
(From Brasil)

Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with cristal report with general text printer

2. Cristal Report problems...

3. Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0

4. Problem with Cristal Report

5. problem with cristal report with general text printer

6. Cristal Report problems...

7. Security problem with Cristal Reports...

8. Problem with SQL Server and Cristal Report

9. Cristal Report problems...

10. Cristal report ??? sub report

11. LOOKING for CRISTAL REPORT !!!!

12. How to refresh the cristal report activex on launch