How to sent a keystroke to a dos-app started with the shell function in vb6
Author Message
 How to sent a keystroke to a dos-app started with the shell function in vb6

Hi NG,

I would like to sent a keystroke or two to a dos-program
started by the vb shell function to control the running
dos application.

Any hints or let better say solutions for my problen ;-)

Many thanks in advance

Markus

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:17:59 GMT

1. Send keystrokes to DOS app?

2. Sending keystrokes to a DOS program using VB6

3. Probs with redirecting output of a shell started DOS-App to a file

4. Why can't program send keys to a dos shelled app

5. Help: Keystrokes fm win app to dos app

6. Capturing DOS app output from the Shell() function

7. Getting Shell Function to start an app by specifying an associated filetype

8. Help with sending function keys and cursor keys to DOS app

9. Sending Keystrokes to a DOS Program

10. Sending keystrokes to a DOS Window...

11. Sending keystrokes and receiving data from a DOS program

12. HELP: Sending Keystrokes to DOS???