"VB/ACCESS/BITMAP/WAV Question?"
Author Message
 "VB/ACCESS/BITMAP/WAV Question?"

Hi!
        I am having a problem in VB3.0 for the project I am doing. I
have an access database with three tables:-
                        1. Employee table
                        2. Bitmap Table
                        3. Wave table
        For each employee in the employee table we have the employee
information and a reference to the bitmap table which has an OLE object
field which stores many different bitmaps for a particular employee. There is
also a reference to the wave table which stores different wave files for
a particular employee(the wave field is also an OLE object).
        Now my Visual Basic program has two forms. Form1 Basically is
used to get all the information for a employee(like name, street....this
was the easy part). Clicking a button opens from2 in which I wish to
store,display(as I move through the database) all the pictures and the
wave files. At this point I am able to play different wave file using a
data control which refers to the wave table. But the data control moves
through the entire set of records for all employees not just the
particular employee.
        I need help in playing wave and displaying pictures for a
particular employee, and be able to record and store for that particular
employee. I would really appreciate if someone can suggest some simple
methods for this, and would greatly appreciate if I can get hands on
some sample code.
        Thank you very much in advance. Please feel free to e-mail to
me.

Mon, 01 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Access/VB/Bitmap/Wave Question?"

2. "VB/Access/Bitmap/Wave Question?"

3. Newbie question: "undefined function in query", Access db

4. Question "batchmove" ADO RDS ACCESS

5. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

6. Making an icon/bitmap "disabled"

7. VB Scripting Question -- "On Error"

8. Question about VB's "Edition"

9. "duplicate definition" converstion->vb question

10. Question about VB Function "Now"

11. Question about "pointers" in VB.

12. Question about VB "classes"