Sending a UDT OR Collections/Classes through Winsock
Author Message
 Sending a UDT OR Collections/Classes through Winsock

Hello,
I am developing a game where all game info is stored server side in an
Access DB. Every player has a Deck (it's a Collectible Card Game),  and each
deck will hold, on average, 50 cards. Each card has about 10 different stats
(name, health, combat, defense, etc).

Now the problem is, when a user logs on I'd like his deck data to be sent to
him. As you can see, that adds up to 500+ pieces of data to be sent and
stored into a Deck Collection. Is there a quick and easy way to do this in
Winsock? I have considered the CopyMemory API, but am not sure if this is
what I really need to use.

Any suggestions out there?

--CC

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 06:06:40 GMT

1. sending UDT through winsock....

2. Using a UDT in a Class method, how to make a class module public

3. Collection of Collections of Classes

4. VB4 class collections with collections

5. Exposing Properties collection in custom classes as many MS Classes do

6. StatusBarPanel Collection containing panels based on different classes derived from StatusBarPanel class

7. Exposing a Properties collection in custom classes as many MS Classes do

8. Raising events from a class within a collection class

9. Class as collection of another class

10. Looking for 3rd Party Class Library (Collection Class) for Visual Basic

11. Looking for 3rd Party Class Library (Collection Class) for Visual Basic

12. type/collection/udt