Comctl32 won't load in VB5
Author Message
 Comctl32 won't load in VB5

Hi Sean,

I've encountered similar problems from time to time with VB. Mostly,
these problems occured not because the OCX xouldn't be loaded, but
because it was the wrong version.

Maybe you installed another software and this program replaced your
OCX with another version. In nearly all cases, reinstalling VB helped
with this.

Good luck,
Guido.

Quote:

>This problem with comctl32.ocx seemed to come out
>of nowhere.  Loading projects that contain comctl32.ocx
>devices (sliders, etc.) pop up a dialog that say that
>Comctl32.ocx can't be loaded.  The odd thing is that
>instead of reporting that they can't be loaded from
>C:/windows/system, it reports that they can't be loaded
>from the directory that the project is in.  I've tried copying
>the OCX file into that directory, but the message still
>appears.

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319 - won't load

2. COMCTL32.OCX Won't Load

3. COMCTL32.OCX won't load

4. Help! VB5(SP3) projects won't load

5. VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load

6. Common Dialog won't load in VB5

7. HELP! VB5 cmdialog won't load fonts

8. VB3 files won't load VB5

9. 'comctl32.ocx' could not be loaded

10. COMCTL32.OCX cannot be loaded (VB5)

11. Transferring a VB5 project to another PC : COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded

12. Microsoft VB5 problem loading comctl32.ocx