Win32 API / NET API security context
Author Message
 Win32 API / NET API security context

HI there,

I am looking to set the securuity context of a dll using the win32 or
Net APII would appreciate pointers from anyone who has tackled this
before. At the moment I am looking at SetUserObjectSecurity but am not
certain how this might be implemented in VB. Sample code would be great.

Regards,
Peter

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinNT security and Win32 API functions

2. WinNT security and Win32 API functions

3. WinNT security and Win32 API functions

4. Win32 Security API

5. resend: WIN32/NETAPI security context

6. Win API functions that don't seem to exist in Win32 API

7. VB Win16 API vs Win32 API

8. Final Word On VB5 API Viewer and Win32 API Reference

9. Win32 API for VB.net on a Windows XP Professional OS

10. MCI win32 API call from VB.NET

11. Win32 API structures with fixed length arrays in VB.NET

12. VB.NET and Win32 API Function Calls