network & modem to modem game using VB
Author Message
 network & modem to modem game using VB

We are designing a modem to modem and network game using
VB, and we've run into some trouble.

Does anyone know of a good VBX or other software we can use
to help us design a solid modem to modem or network game.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Hoffman

Don't miss our new HOME PAGE http://www.*-*-*.com/
Who are the LavaMinders?  In case you didn't guess, we're
independent game developers.  We've created a new CD-ROM title
called GAZILLIONAIRE (TM).  Gazillionaire is like playing Monopoly (TM)
set in outer space with funky Dr. Suess/Yellow Submarine style
graphics.  Now we're busy working on our second game called
ZAPITALISM (TM), which is another zany game of wheelin' and dealin'!

Tue, 09 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. modems, modems, modems...

2. using VBS & modem to send data

3. using VBS & modem to send data

4. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10936

5. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10832

6. QB or PB Modem to Modem code

7. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12217

8. COM and Modem - modem.bas (1/1)

9. COM and Modem - modem.bas (0/1)

10. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12220

11. send File Modem to Modem (not FTP)

12. Easy modem-to-modem call and TCP/IP question