Get tracks from CD-Audio
Author Message
 Get tracks from CD-Audio

How can I get the number of tracks and the length from an AUDIO-CD?

TIA
Peter Schmiedseder

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get tracks from CD-Audio
Grab my CD Player source from http://www.ozemail.com.au/~clatta and it
should answer your questions.

Christopher Latta

Quote:

>How can I get the number of tracks and the length from an AUDIO-CD?

>TIA
>Peter Schmiedseder

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get tracks from CD-Audio
As I am no Visual Basic programmer - can you explain it a little bit?

I would like to enlage my MUSIC-Database (in MS Access  97) and so use it in
Visual Basic for Applications.

Thanx
Peter Schmiedseder

Christopher Latta schrieb:

Quote:
> Grab my CD Player source from http://www.ozemail.com.au/~clatta and it
> should answer your questions.

> Christopher Latta

> >How can I get the number of tracks and the length from an AUDIO-CD?

> >TIA
> >Peter Schmiedseder

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get tracks from CD-Audio
Sorry, its been a while since I wrote a VB program and I don't have VB on
this computer, but what you want to do is amply covered by the Media Player
component (MCIPlayer?). Look in the help for this object, and it will show
you the properties that give you tracks and track lengths. Its really easy
(from memory).

Christopher Latta

Quote:

>As I am no Visual Basic programmer - can you explain it a little bit?

>I would like to enlage my MUSIC-Database (in MS Access  97) and so use it
in
>Visual Basic for Applications.

>Thanx
>Peter Schmiedseder

>Christopher Latta schrieb:

>> Grab my CD Player source from http://www.ozemail.com.au/~clatta and it
>> should answer your questions.

>> Christopher Latta

>> >How can I get the number of tracks and the length from an AUDIO-CD?

>> >TIA
>> >Peter Schmiedseder

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing an audio track on a mixed-mode CD

2. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

3. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

4. Playing Audio CD Tracks

5. Please Help: What keeps track of Audio CDs?

6. Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks

7. MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets

8. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

9. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

10. Get tracks from CD-Audio

11. Retrieve tracks of CD AUDIO

12. Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks