system tray - modifying icons belonging to other applications
Author Message
 system tray - modifying icons belonging to other applications

I can add my own icons in the system tray, but how can I get the IDs of
icons already in the system tray?

What I want to do is manipulate an icon whihc has been put in the system
tray already by a different program...

Is there anyway to do this?

Any help appreciated,

Menno

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 system tray - modifying icons belonging to other applications

Still no reply to this... anybody got any clues?

Quote:
>I can add my own icons in the system tray, but how can I get the IDs of
>icons already in the system tray?

>What I want to do is manipulate an icon whihc has been put in the system
>tray already by a different program...

>Is there anyway to do this?

>Any help appreciated,

>Menno

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modifying System Tray Icon

2. How can i put my application icon in system tray

3. Delete a System Tray icon of another application?

4. Setting a system tray icon while application is running

5. Adding application Icon in Systems Tray.

6. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

7. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

8. removing system tray icon without a icon picture.

9. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

10. System tray icon doesn't get updated

11. How to remove Mail icon from system tray?

12. New Mail System Tray Icon