File sending program in Visual Basic
Author Message
 File sending program in Visual Basic

Hi,

I wanna make a file sending program using Visual Basic. I got the gui done
(the easiest part :)) , but i dont have the winsock part done. I wanna use a
direct ip connection to do it. (ie: type in the ip and then hit send)

Please help me

thanks

pr0nstar

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 File sending program in Visual Basic
I got the same problem.  If you have a solution, please e-mail me.  Thanks

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 File sending program in Visual Basic

Quote:
>I wanna make a file sending program using Visual Basic. I got the gui done
>(the easiest part :)) , but i dont have the winsock part done. I wanna use a
>direct ip connection to do it. (ie: type in the ip and then hit send)

>Please help me

You could use our Free SocketWrench to send files back and forth, and
there are a number of ways that it can be done. First, you can just
preface any file transfers with a unique string and end it with a
unique string to let the program know what is going on... Then you
open the file on one end write the file to a buffer and the buffer to
the socket. On the other end you open a file and read the information
to a buffer from the socket and write the buffer to a file. Or you can
open a new socket for the file transfer and avoid the need for the
unique string at the beginning, but not the one at the end....you can
download our SocketWrench along with some samples at www.catalyst.com

David

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 File sending program in Visual Basic
Get TILISOFT Internet ActiveX Controls at http://www.tilisoft.com
download area.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wanna make a file sending program using Visual Basic. I got the gui
done
> (the easiest part :)) , but i dont have the winsock part done. I
wanna use a
> direct ip connection to do it. (ie: type in the ip and then hit send)

> Please help me

> thanks

> pr0nstar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help to send e-mail from a Visual-Basic CGI Program

2. dbase programming(basic) in relation to Visual Basic programming

3. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

4. Send/Recv files through winsock control, visual basic

5. using visual basic to send a file

6. Displaying .TIF files in Visual Basic Programs

7. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

8. Visual Basic Program Files

9. ftp of Microsoft Visual Basic Program files

10. Hook (Sending Message from a Visual C++ App To a Visual Basic App)

11. Deleting visual basic program files

12. Chapter 24 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests