Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...
Author Message
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...

Hi Group,
I'm looking for some code to send & receive email using the MAPI Protocol,
but not using the outlook/outlook express object...
If anyone has such code and not links to the RFC's
I'd really appreciate it...
Thanks,
Jay

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:33:28 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...
Hi Group,
I'm looking for some code to send & receive email using the IMAP Protocol,
but not using the outlook/outlook express object...
If anyone has such code and not links to the RFC's
I'd really appreciate it...
Thanks,
Jay

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:10:25 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...
You can't use the Mapi control in that case.
goto http://www.vbip.com/winsock/ to see some example of how to use the
winsock control to send and recieve email.

Quote:
> Hi Group,
> I'm looking for some code to send & receive email using the IMAP Protocol,
> but not using the outlook/outlook express object...
> If anyone has such code and not links to the RFC's
> I'd really appreciate it...
> Thanks,
> Jay

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:08:37 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...

Quote:
> goto http://www.vbip.com/winsock/ to see some example of how to use
> the winsock control to send and recieve email.

Unfortunately that example works only with VB6 and nothing else.
It won't compile with VB5 Pro, for example -- I tried it.  :(

Regards, Otser.

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:34:17 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Send/Receive email using MAPI code needed...
Thanks Alex,
But those only refer to Pop3 & SMTP
I'm looking for code to reference RFC2060 IMAP4 Protocol.
Just trying to save time before I code it myself...
Thanks,
Jay

Quote:
> You can't use the Mapi control in that case.
> goto http://www.vbip.com/winsock/ to see some example of how to use the
> winsock control to send and recieve email.

> > Hi Group,
> > I'm looking for some code to send & receive email using the IMAP
Protocol,
> > but not using the outlook/outlook express object...
> > If anyone has such code and not links to the RFC's
> > I'd really appreciate it...
> > Thanks,
> > Jay

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:46:19 GMT

1. Sending/receiving email messages with MAPI

2. Need OUTLOOK vbs to Send/Receive emails

3. Need OUTLOOK vbs to Send/Receive emails

4. Need help sending email UUENCODED with MAPI controls with VB6

5. Need help sending email UUENCODED with MAPI controls with VB6

6. Need help sending email UUENCODED with MAPI controls with VB6

7. Send an email using MAPI object (client side VBScript)

8. Sending email using MAPI controls

9. Using MAPI and Outlook to send email attachments?

10. Sending HTML eMails using MAPI

11. Using MAPI To Send Email

12. Changing Sending Email Address using MAPI