VB 6.0 Data Report question
Author Message
 VB 6.0 Data Report question

Paul,

A recordset can be assigned as follows.  How you actually get the recordset
is a different story.  rsData is the recordset.

Set MyReport.DataSource = rsData
MyReport.Refresh
MyReport.Show 1

Joe

Quote:

>How can I bind a Data report to an ADO recordset?  Do I have to use the
data
>environment control?

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 6.0 Data Report question
Help!

Any help gratefully received! I'm having trouble with HLLAPI in VB5.
It's WallData's HLLAPI, EHLAPI32.dll

I'm upgrading an old VB version 3 app to VB5, and the HLLAPI calls in it
are also out of date - 16 bit from 4 years ago. I am having trouble with
this function:

WD_Convert(hWND, ROWCOL, iLength). It converts row, column coordinates
into a single integer representing screen location. HELP! It's holding
me up. I'm stuck!

WD_Convert works in the test utility I downloaded from WallData's
website using all the same parameters, and all other functions are fine
in my app - WD_Connect, WD_CopyPStoString, etc. But WD_Convert comes
back with a 9999, or bad row or col parameter. My ROWCOL data structure
is very simple: RowCol.Row as Integer, RowCol.Col as Integer.

I am at a complete loss and a complete standstill. Any help at all.

Thanks all!

-Lynn

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 Data Report question the next one...

2. VB 6.0 Data Report Question

3. VB 6.0 Data Report Tool Question

4. VB 6.0 Data Report Tool Question

5. How to refresh data on a VB 6.0 Data Report

6. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

7. Data Report VB 6.0

8. VB 6.0 and Data Report

9. Help using VB 6.0 DATA REPORT

10. Problem with printing data reports in VB 6.0

11. Data Report in vb 6.0: Word doc

12. Data Reports in VB 6.0 books