Internet Explorer/Outlook Express
Author Message
 Internet Explorer/Outlook Express

Hi,
I am a new starter to Visual Basic, using 6.0 version and wondering what is
the
easiest way to open Internet Explorer for a defined url (not the simple
browser).
Same question again to start Outlook Express for a defined E-Mail address
from
a drop-down menu button.
Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate.

Bob

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I programatically configure Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

2. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

3. Internet Explorer, Data Access Pages, Outlook

4. Outlook 2000 to Internet Explorer Link - Ryan Norman

5. Internet Explorer Script Error in Outlook 2002

6. Internet Explorer/Outlook

7. VBs with Outlook and Internet Explorer

8. Call Outlook from Internet Explorer?

9. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

10. Inserting icons onto Outlook and Outlook Express

11. Outlook - or outlook Express

12. Programming outlook/outlook express from code