DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!
Author Message
 DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

Can anyone help with what seems to be inconsistent DBGrid behavior?
Have a DBGrid bound to data control.  Have code to resize columns as
appropriate when form is resized.  The rightmost column is supose to wrap
according to docs, but doesn't unless I select cell, then select whole
column, THEN click on another cell.  Weird.  Any other clicks in grid make
the text unwrap again.  Have tried memo and text field types and using
update and refresh methods with and without setting the rowheight and/or
column width.  I need the text to wrap and stay wrapped in the cells at
least after an edit is commited.  Any ideas?

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Label Word Wrap property won't work?

2. How to wrap text in DBGRID cell ?

3. RichEdit control doesn't wrap text

4. Help, RichTextBox doesn't Wrap Text !!!

5. Text field size, or text wrapping

6. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

7. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

8. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

9. Wrapping Text in a Text Box

10. Word Wrap in dbgrid

11. Why is word-wrapping not availably in DbGrid ?

12. Why is word-wrapping not availably in DbGrid ?