illegal operation in ole32.dll (close-details...) window appears.
Author Message
 illegal operation in ole32.dll (close-details...) window appears.

I get the message mentioned in subject on some machines.

The source line what generates this big halt is:

1) dim a as object
   set a = createobject (scripting.filesystemobject)
   (or something this, i don't remember, but sure, the createobject
    method!)

Of course, the program works on my machine.
But another machines shows the error. Unfortunately not a run-time error
because i would can handle then. (huu, sorry for poor english)

So, the possible way of solve this problem is install my ole32.dll to the
other machines. How to i do this? Suppose, it isn't enough that i simply
copy it into the another machines system (or system32) directory.

Have you any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Zoltan Saringer

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Illegal operation,Spsswin, Ole32.dll

2. Illegal operation (MSRD2X35.DLL and MSVBVM60.DLL)

3. While Closing IE4.0 , Illegal Operation

4. While Closing IE4.0 , Illegal Operation

5. Windows illegal operation

6. Application problem - Illegal Operation oc25.dll

7. Illegal Operation Windows 98

8. Help please!!!..Illegal Operation in MSJET35.DLL

9. VB Progg won't run on Windows 95 version 1 - OLE32.DLL problem

10. Windows error with OLE32.dll

11. Invalid Page Faults Kernel32.DLL and OLE32.DLL

12. new window appear showing 404 error when I close a web report