vb4 Dynamic sub sub menus???
Author Message
 vb4 Dynamic sub sub menus???

Quote:

>I want to dynamically create menus and submenus at runtime with VB4.
>Can anyone help me with this?  I can use load Menu(n) to create menu
>items but not sub-menus within those items.  Is there a way to do this
>or is this just a limitation with the language?

Yes to both. It IS a limitation of the language, and I can help you with
this.

I'm currently building a VB website, and the code for this will be on
it. I'll send you my code, but I need some help converting this to VB4
(I'm using VB3 + a VBX).

        Bart Lateur

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 vb4 Dynamic sub sub menus???

If u Get any help on THIS please send me an email to

Quote:
>I want to dynamically create menus and submenus at runtime with VB4.
>Can anyone help me with this?  I can use load Menu(n) to create menu
>items but not sub-menus within those items.  Is there a way to do this
>or is this just a limitation with the language?

>Preston Park
>Pepsico Restaurant Services Group

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

2. Sub - Sub Menu

3. Sub - Sub Menu

4. adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.

5. Dynamic creation of sub-menus

6. count elements in root, sub root sub-sub root treeview

7. Passing dynamic menus to subs

8. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

9. Finding and Acting Upon Sub Menu Items In a Menu

10. Biulding a menu, sub-menu at run time.

11. Find out a sub-menu's parent menu

12. vb5 Customize Toolbars/menus -- can you define sub-menus