right alignment in richtextbox doesn't work
Author Message
 right alignment in richtextbox doesn't work

the following code doesn't work in my richtextbox

    Case "Links uitlijnen"
      rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbleft    ' this works
    Case "Centreren"
      rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbCenter ' this works
    Case "Rechts uitlijnen"
      rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbRight  ' this is not working

Anyone who know's whats wrong here?

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:34:38 GMT
 right alignment in richtextbox doesn't work
You're using the wrong constant names. Try:

rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = rtfRight

. . . and the others are rtfLeft and rtfCenter.

Mike

Quote:
> the following code doesn't work in my richtextbox

>     Case "Links uitlijnen"
>       rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbleft    ' this works
>     Case "Centreren"
>       rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbCenter ' this works
>     Case "Rechts uitlijnen"
>       rtfHoofding.SelAlignment = vbRight  ' this is not working

> Anyone who know's whats wrong here?

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 02:46:21 GMT

1. Work Around doesn't work for RichTextBox

2. RichTextBox.SelIndent doesn't work

3. RichTextBox Workaround doesn't work.

4. Loop statement doesn't work right

5. Form menu editor doesn't work right??

6. Help: Control Box doesn't work right.

7. Q: Why auto-redraw doesn't work right in Windows-NT

8. AddNew method doesn't work right!!

9. Right$ doesn't work!

10. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

11. Does RIGHT ALIGNMENT *REALLY* work for u guys?

12. What's the difference between decimal and right alignment in text object