Activex Document exe running on client not server.
Author Message
 Activex Document exe running on client not server.

Hi all,
        I am trying to get an activex document to run on our NT server using IIS.
So far it works fine when I access the document from a client, however the
exe also runs on the client. I chose activex document exe instead of
activex document dll hoping that this would allow the exe to run on the
server. Is this even possible? Any tips or pointers to some documentation
on how this can be done would be much appreciated.

Troy Makaro

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. client does not respond to an ActiveX.exe Server event

2. How to Run ActiveX Document from Client

3. Run remote ActiveX exe on Client

4. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem

5. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem

6. ActiveX exe with client and server

7. using a client activex control to fire a server exe

8. running server side exe from web client

9. ActiveX document file did not work on client machine

10. ActiveX Document not loading on Client

11. ActiveX EXE Client and Remote Server Components.

12. ActiveX EXE server staying alive and sharing UNIQUE object for all clients