Closing a Dial up Networking Connection
Author Message
 Closing a Dial up Networking Connection

How do I close a dial up networking connection.

I've tried using the Microsoft COMM Control 6 commands such as:

MSComm1.Output = "H0" & Chr$(13)
MSComm1.PortOpen = False

but these will only close connections opened with MSComm1.

Do I need to use a function as DisconnectNamedPipe?

Any suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: how to close dial-up networking connection?

2. Closing a Dial up Networking Connection?

3. Closing active Dial-Up Networking connection?

4. Help Closing Dial Up Networking

5. Closing Dial-Up Networking using SendMessage

6. Closing Dial-Up Networking using SendMessage

7. Closing a dial-up connection

8. help: Closing Dial-up Connection

9. How to close Dial-up connection?

10. Closing dial up connection automatically

11. Closing a Dial-Up Connection

12. Callling and Closing the dial- up connection