WAV Code
Author Message
 WAV Code

Hi there,

Does anybody have any source code for embedding wav files into a
program?

Cheers.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WAV Code
If you know how to use resource files, then you can do it. I use VB6 to create
the resource files, then I use an API call and the following code to extract
the wav files and play them:

Dim x as string
x = strconv(LoadResData(10, "MyWavFile"), vbUnicode))
z = sndPlaySound(x, SND_NODEFAULT)

And it plays it. I can send you the whole code. But you'd have to make the
resource file on your own. And one other thing. The wav file can't be longer
than 64KB. That's the size limit that LoadResData will pull from the resource
file.
Alvin...
Alvin Cartuyvels
Internet Manager
Printer's Repair Parts
http://www.printersrepairparts.com

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WAV Code
i need a code to play audiodata directly on the soundcard, NOT over the
multimedia OCX or any else
can you help me ?

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WAV Code
Quote:

>i need a code to play audiodata directly on the soundcard, NOT over the
>multimedia OCX or any else
>can you help me ?

Go to my web page and download PLAYWAV.ZIP.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net
http://home.fuse.net/lweiner

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: SB WAV code need -QB4.5-

2. Someone to write VB 4.0 wav code

3. Execute a Wav file in In Access Code

4. Problem playing wav file from code in VBA

5. help playing wav's (here's the code)

6. code for .wav files needed

7. Need code to play wav in VBDOS

8. Visual Basic Code to run *.wav files

9. Replaying a WAV file: pls check my code

10. Problem playing WAV while executing other Code

11. Wav and Code at the same time?

12. Code for converting wav files to numbers