Begginer wants to learn
Author Message
 Begginer wants to learn

Hi

Can you tell me a good not very complicated task to make in VB.
I have just complited the task named Alarm. it made a beep on set time. It
is not very hard. If you know something can you tell me.

Thank you,

Mark Kofman

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Begginer wants to learn

Quote:
>Hi

>Can you tell me a good not very complicated task to make in VB.
>I have just complited the task named Alarm. it made a beep on set time. It
>is not very hard. If you know something can you tell me.

>Thank you,

>Mark Kofman

Mark, not knowing what the 'Alarm' task was it is difficult to judge
to what degree you are at in VB.  If you could leave a post describing
a few other things you have done that would help.

-jc

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Begginer wants to learn
I have made on main form wich consist of 4 buttons. 1 led to time setting,
another oone to alarm setting, next to info form and the last is exit.

May be that will provide an info.

Quote:

>>Hi

>>Can you tell me a good not very complicated task to make in VB.
>>I have just complited the task named Alarm. it made a beep on set time. It
>>is not very hard. If you know something can you tell me.

>>Thank you,

>>Mark Kofman

>Mark, not knowing what the 'Alarm' task was it is difficult to judge
>to what degree you are at in VB.  If you could leave a post describing
>a few other things you have done that would help.

>-jc

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Begginer wants to learn
Do you have a 'how to program in Visual Basic' type of a book?  If you
don't, I would suggest you get one at your local book store.  They
have project examples in these books that will help you learn.
-jc

Quote:
>I have made on main form wich consist of 4 buttons. 1 led to time setting,
>another oone to alarm setting, next to info form and the last is exit.

>May be that will provide an info.

>>>Hi

>>>Can you tell me a good not very complicated task to make in VB.
>>>I have just complited the task named Alarm. it made a beep on set time. It
>>>is not very hard. If you know something can you tell me.

>>>Thank you,

>>>Mark Kofman

>>Mark, not knowing what the 'Alarm' task was it is difficult to judge
>>to what degree you are at in VB.  If you could leave a post describing
>>a few other things you have done that would help.

>>-jc

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie wants to Learning VBA

2. Wanting to learn VB 6?

3. Testers for multilanguage learning program wanted!

4. Can you help a 16 yr old Wanting to learn VB 4

5. Wanted: VB5 Learning Version

6. Newbie--Wants to learn about RTF

7. Wanting to learn Visual Basic

8. Wanting to learn VB...

9. Anyone wants to learn VB

10. Wanting to learn VB

11. Wanting to learn Visual Basic, need help....

12. Wants To Learn VBScript