ASCII file transfer with VB COMMS control over modem link
Author Message
 ASCII file transfer with VB COMMS control over modem link

ASCII FILE TRANSFER WITH VB COMMS CONTROL OVER MODEM LINK

I wish to tranfer an ASCII text file from one PC to another PC
via the comms port/modem connection & telephone link.

I have fiddled with the VBTERM sample application but the
system locks up and I must re-boot.

I am new to the comms control and would like some sample code.
If you could help, It may make me happier than I currenlty am.

Thanks

David

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:16:49 GMT

1. I need a Comms-VBX that can handle X-modem transfer

2. VB Comms: zmodem for transfer of files?

3. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

5. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

6. ASCII vs Binary Transfer in Iternet Transfer Control

7. Transfer files modem to modem

8. Transfer files modem to modem

9. Inet control file transfer mode (binary/ascii)

10. get unreable text file when using Internet Transfer Control to ftp(get) ascii fi

11. Internet Transfer Control - FTP ASCII Files

12. Ftp of ASCII files using Internet transfer Control