Get Pixel Color
Author Message
 Get Pixel Color

Can anybody please tell me how to detect the pixel color whenever MouseMove
event is raised ?
I am using RTB with some colored words. I need the mouse pointer to change
to an icon when detecting a red pixel.
Please Help
Hilal

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get Pixel Color
Try GetPixel API:

"Declare Function GetPixel Lib "gdi32" Alias "GetPixel" (ByVal hdc As Long,
ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long) As Long "
To your declarations section,

"Dim lngColor As Long
lngColor = GetPixel(Object.hdc, X,Y)"

Goes to the MouseMove event in the control containing colored words. Object
must of course be replaced with the name of the control.

Hope this helps.

Quote:

--
/Per

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get Pixel Color
Hi!
I WOULD TEST GetPixel API as RTB has hwnd property

Quote:

--

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting pixel color (RGB)

2. getting pixel color

3. Getting Pixel color from bitmap in VB

4. Getting Pixel colors?

5. How to change True color pixel to 256 color pixel, @Thanks

6. Getting Current Pixel Color in a PictureBox control

7. Getting color of pixel on screen and mouse control

8. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

9. Getting Color of a Screen.pixel into a VB.Net color structure - how?

10. Getting the palette color of a system color

11. Getting the palette color of a system color

12. determining form pixel color