Multiple forms, won't stay in taskbar?
Author Message
 Multiple forms, won't stay in taskbar?

I have an app I've written that uses a series of forms, and it "drills down"
through them as it gets more and more specifi about the data displayed.

I'm experiencing something odd -- when the first form is hidden, the
application box that normally appears in the taskbar at the bottom of the
screen (NT 4.0) disappears.  This makes it very hard for the user to recall
the app if it gets minimized.  What can I do to make the taskbar box persist
through all the windows of the application?  I hope the answer isn't to
rewrite the app as an MDI application with a parent window...

Thanks for any help

Craig

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 04:03:02 GMT

1. Office Toolbar, Taskbar won't stay on top

2. 2000 mdb won't stay compiled

3. won't stay compiled

4. ScreenUpdating won't stay deactivated.

5. Controls won't stay put on inherited winform

6. Mouse cursor won't stay set.

7. Command button won't stay down ??

8. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

9. MaskEdit Control Won't stay 3-D

10. Why printer object won't stay reset to correct font/size

11. Com DLL won't stay in memory

12. Excel Sheet won't stay open