Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls
Author Message
 Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

I was wondering if anyone knew if you can make the property pages
available to the user interface of an activeX control during run time?
Or, have them available so that the main program can make them appear?

For example, when you create property pages for ActiveX controls, you
can see them by clicking on Custom in the Properties box (design mode)
and right clicking on the control itself in design mode.  I would like
to make the pages available during run time in case the user clicks on
my control, so that he/she can change options while the program is
being run.  I figure that the same method applies if you wanted to
see the property pages in a menu rather than clicking on the control.

Any help is appreciated.

Kris Dugan

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls
I was wondering if anyone knew if you can make the property pages available
to the user interface of an activeX control during run time? Or, have them
available so that the main program can make them appear?

For example, when you create property pages for ActiveX controls, you can see
them by clicking on Custom in the Properties box (design mode) and right
clicking on the control itself in design mode.  I would like to make the
pages available during run time
 in case the user clicks on my control, so
that he/she can change options while the program is being run.  I figure that
the same method applies if you wanted to see the property pages in a menu
rather than clicking on the control.

Any help is appreciated.

Kris Dugan

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

2. ActiveX Control Property Pages

3. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

4. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

5. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

6. Property Page Usage Cause ActiveX Control Corruption

7. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

8. Property Pages in ActiveX Control

9. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

10. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

11. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

12. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page