Compiling a C++ code to build a .DLL using VB Calls Question
Author Message
 Compiling a C++ code to build a .DLL using VB Calls Question

Hello,

I have been trying to build a DLL file out of some .CPP files where it
uses Visual Basic Control calls.  I get linker error that these functions
are undefined.  I have included the vbapi.lib in my current directory and
have made sure that the paths are all right, why does it still complain.

I must say I am using Borland C++ 4.5 compiler.

I appreciate any hint.

Thanks.

Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 calling C++ 5.0 DLL that calls winsock.dll

2. Calling VB code from C++ DLL

3. Calling VB code from C++ DLL

4. Calling a C++ DLL using vb

5. Pls help: Calling C++ DLL using MFC from VB

6. calling a C++ compiled program from within MSIE using ActiveX control

7. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

8. Building a VB callable C++ DLL

9. Reports on answers to my --- Question: How do you call a Visual C++ (DLL)

10. C++ based DLL calls question

11. Create DLL from C++ to be used call by VBasic 4.0 application

12. DLL question -- integrating VB with C++ DLL