Print transparent picture to Printer
Author Message
 Print transparent picture to Printer

Hi!

I am looking for a code to display a picture with a transparent color
into another picture. There are some functions out there in the net,
but all of them semm to work only for a picture box. When I want to ue
these routines with the printer object as desination, I get a black
square where the transparent image was.

Does anyone of you have an idea how I could solve this problem?

Thanks, Christian

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent font on PictureBox, and not transparent on the printer

2. How to print a picture to Printer ?????????

3. How to print a picture to Printer ?????????

4. How to print .BMP format picture to printer?

5. printer doesn't print picture boxes

6. Printer.PaintPicture No Picture on Print out

7. Printer.Print LoadPicture - but no Picture

8. problems printing on a zebra printer with printer.print

9. sending picture box with picture and text to a printer device

10. Print to Picture and then saving the new picture

11. Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

12. Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer