XML/DOM in VB6
Author Message
 XML/DOM in VB6

I am trying to implement an application utilizing ASP/VB ActiveX DLL and
Microsoft's XML parser. I am having problem finding references for the
XML/DOM objects, Microsoft's web site is one source but it doesn't
provide enough details. Anyone has done something with XML/DOM in VB
and are there any good references (books and/or web sites)?

        Thanks
        David Tong

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read XML using VB6 DOM 4.0 with Namespaces - See Sample XML

3. Sending XML string to server and recieving without DOM objects

4. XML DOM object return from function

5. Client-side vbscript to process XML DOM

6. XML as string vs as DOM

7. ADO Recordset and XML DOM string???

8. ADO/XML DOM

9. Problem Persisting Filtered Recordset to XML DOM

10. XML DOM COM

11. msxml DOM: reading each element in an XML

12. XML DOM support in eMBedded VB?