text on a bitmap-clearer explanation
Author Message
 text on a bitmap-clearer explanation

The application that I am trying to get going will take a random quote from
a file, print it onto a stock startup logo of my own design then, save this
as logo.sys, I want to also set up the app to run every time windows starts
up so that a new quote is displayed at each startup. I'm sorry that I didn't
explain what I meant in my earlier posting, but thank you to TAC for your
suggestion, this had occurred to me before I wanted this to be displayed as
startup logo. Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How can i clear the MSHFLEXGRID without CLEAR - Como limpar a GRID sem usar CLEAR

2. How do I Clear text in bookmarks

3. Best way to clear System.Text.StringBuilder

4. Clear the texts in textboxes

5. Clear all text boxes

6. How to clear a text box?

7. Clear the text boxes

8. Clear All Text Boxes

9. How to Clear Text Field in ComboBox

10. RESET button to clear text?

11. clear the history in the text box

12. Listview1.listitems.clear does not clear