WIN95 Resource Leak
Author Message
 WIN95 Resource Leak

Hi All,

We're using the following configuration:
1. WIN95 (customer requirement)
2. VB6 SP5
3. Janus Gridex 2000 (third party control)
4. 256 colors (believe it or not, it matters)

Our problem is as follows:
When loading the control in runtime, repeatedly (that is - load,
unload, load, unload), we suffer from a major resource leak (cause by
a GDI leak).

When we switch the colours to 16 bit (AKA: 65535 or High color) the
leak disappears.

Has anyone encountered a similar symptom ?
Does anyone have any (good) explanation ?
Can anyone refer me to an article on that subject, or a build of Janus
Grid 2000 that does not suffer from this problem ?

Thanks for your help,
Ran

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:48:22 GMT

1. Memory Leaks/Resource Leaks

2. GDI resources leaking with Access97

3. Image resource leak

4. CreateCompatibleBitmap causes resource leak

5. Resource Leak working with VB

6. Resource leak

7. 16bit resource leak

8. resource leaking using pictureclip control... ship is sinking

9. HELP!->MAPI resource leak?

10. SET command - resource leaking

11. RichTextBox and Metafiles/GDI Resource Leak

12. Memory Leaks / Resource Problems